Senior citizen discount of 30% all year!
You’ve worked hard throughout your life. Now reward yourself with great discounts at CapeNature. Read on below to find out more!
If you’re a South African resident in possession of a valid ID, and you’re 60 or older, you qualify for CapeNature’s senior citizen discount of 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities.
The full terms and conditions are:
- CapeNature allows senior citizens 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities
- This discount applies to everyone age 60 and up
- This discount is applicable from Monday to Sunday throughout the year EXCLUDING Easter school holidays (including Easter weekend) and December/January school holidays
- The discount on normal tariffs will only apply if the qualifying senior citizen makes the booking in their name
- The discount will only apply if the client books via our call centre. Senior citizen discounts cannot be booked via online booking
- Offer only valid to South African residents in possession of a valid SA ID
- Only one (1) unit per person or couple will be considered for the discount
- Senior citizen discounts are only available to reservations made through the CapeNature call centre
- To ensure you qualify for the discount, contact our call centre directly on (021) 483-0190 to secure your booking
- Ensure that you request the discount when you make your booking as discounts cannot be calculated after the booking has been confirmed
- All rates are subject to availability
- Conservation Fees: All visitors to CapeNature Reserves pay a daily conservation fee when accessing the nature reserves. These conservation fees are paid in advance with your reservation. Visitors with a valid Wild Card are exempted from the daily conservation fee
Please refer to CapeNature’s Standard Booking Terms and Conditions for all other details.