Water Saving Tips
- Shower instead of taking a bath (or don’t fill the tub if you prefer bathing).
- Install water-saving toilets and shower heads.
- Fix all your leaking toilets and taps.
- Fill your kettle with only as much water as you need.
- Don’t leave taps running.
- Use a bucket to wash your car rather than a hosepipe.
- Become a water-wise gardener – get to know your garden and remove alien vegetation.
- Water your garden in the cooler early morning or evening hours to avoid rapid evaporation.
- If possible, install a rain-water tank.