1) CapeNature may be required to share personal information provided by users, with other commercial entities which it has a business relationship with. These entities do not have the right to use the personal information shared with them, beyond the necessary scope to deliver the user’s requested service. CapeNature will only use a user’s personal information insofar as it may be necessary to provide the services offered on this website. CapeNature will not sell or disclose the user’s personal information. Should personal information be required to be disclosed it would be in accordance to the Protection of Personal Information Act.
2) CapeNature collects and will be in possession of the following private and personal information of users:
2.1) Information voluntarily provided by user. This information is gathered for any bookings, purchases and for service provider purposes; and
2.2) Information automatically collected (e.g. cookies) are utilised to improve the user interaction and browsing facilities on the CapeNature sites.
3) By using this website the user consents to the following:
3.1) CapeNature may disclose users’ information to entities with which CapeNature may have a business relationship for commercial purposes;
3.2) CapeNature retains the copyright in its databases of personal information of users;
3.3) CapeNature may use the users’ personal information for communication purposes from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
3.4) CapeNature may use users’ information for non-personal statistical purposes.
4) In addition, CapeNature may disclose any user’s information where it is legally obliged to do so in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
6) Our website is not intentionally designed for or directed at, children under the age of 18 years. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information of persons under the age of 18. When posting any information to this website or any of our other websites, you agree that you are aged 18 years or older.
7) CapeNature reserves the right to amend its privacy policies on an as and when required basis to ensure compliance to relevant legislation.