How to book for Kogelberg Nature Reserve
Here is how to book accommodation for CapeNature’s lovely Kogelberg Nature Reserve. Located just off the R44 that winds between Gordon’s Bay and Kleinmond in the heart of the Cape Floral Kingdom, Kogelberg is a World Heritage Site that offers year-round pristine nature, thrilling activities. To book an unforgettable getaway choose the following steps:
Choose your eco-pod or cabin
- 2-sleeper cabins, with an open-flow layout and private bathroom – perfect for couples or solo travellers NEW
- Palmiet Honeymoon Studio – made for a romantic getaway NEW
- 4-sleeper cabins, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- 6-sleeper cabins, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms – gather friends or family NEW
How to book
- Use the online booking portal to check availability and make a reservation.
- Choose the number of cabins and dates of your booking (please note this is subject to availability).
- If you are an existing user log in; if not, complete the online registration process and create a profile.
- Supply your payment details – upon completion of the booking, you will receive a confirmation number to use when checking into the reserve.
- Call our Contact Centre on 087 087 8250 during operating hours:
- Weekdays 07h30–16h30
- Saturdays 08h00–12h00
- Sunday – closed
- Struggling to book? Add yourself to our waiting list to be notified about possible last-minute cancellations (Kogelberg is less than an hour and a half from Cape Town).