Warm up with CapeNature this winter!
Discover the beauty of winter with CapeNature with our discounted promotion of 40% off self-catering accommodation and camping facilities across the Western Cape.
The promotion runs from 1 May to 31 August 2021 and means that you get an additional 40% off our existing price freeze promotion which has been running since 2019. So what are you waiting for – pay less, and get more from CapeNature this winter!
The winter promotion comes as a breath of fresh air as South Africa’s tourism industry slowly returns to normal with the easing of regulations, and at a time where locals are itching to explore and plan that much-needed break.
Sheraaz Ismail, CapeNature Eco-tourism and Access Executive Director adds, “We greatly welcome the return of our valued clients as our tourism industry continues on the road to recovery. Even in a difficult year of economic whirlwinds and a national state of disaster brought on by the pandemic, locals have continued to support the tourism sector. The positive feedback on our tariff price freeze, we continue to receive from clients, private sector, social media and stakeholders shows that there is indeed an appetite for travel.”
Ismail added, “Based on customer feedback and market research locals are in favour of affordable shorter, more frequent breaks. Given the cost-of-living hikes (rates, taxes, petrol) we deemed it necessary to ensure are products and experiences are still affordable to most households in the country.”
- Cederberg Wilderness (Algeria cottages and camping) situated close to Citrisdal, approximately 2.5 hours from Cape Town.
- Cederberg Wilderness (Kliphuis cottages and camping), situated close to Clanwilliam, approximately 3 hours from Cape Town.
- Vrolijkheid Nature Reserve, situated between Robertson and McGregor, approximately 2 hours from Cape Town.
- Goukamma Nature Reserve, situated close to Knysna approximately 5 hours from Cape Town.
- Grootvadersbosch Nature Reserve, situated between Swellendam and Heidelberg, approximately 3 hours from Cape Town.
- Gamkaskloof/Die Hel (Swartberg Nature Reserve), situated close to Outshoorn, approximately 5 hours from Cape Town.
- Keurbooms Nature Reserve situated close to Plettenberg Bay, approximately 6 hours from Cape Town.
- Gamkaberg Nature Reserve, situated close to Calitzdorp approximately 4.5 hours from Cape Town.
- Marloth Nature Reserve situated close to Swellendam approximately 2.5 hours from Cape Town.
- Limietberg Nature Reserve (Tweede Tol campsite)situated close to Paarl approximately 1.5 hours from Cape Town.
- Robberg Nature Reserve, situated close to Plettenberg Bay, approximately 6 hours from Cape Town.
- Kogelberg Nature Reserve, situated between Betty’s Bay and Kleinmond, approximately 1.5 hours from Cape Town.
- Rocherpan Nature Reserve, situated close to Velddrif, approximately 2 hours from Cape Town.
- Anysberg Nature Reserve (camping only) situated close to Ladismith approximately 3.5 hours from Cape Town.
Please note that this offer excludes The Whale Trail, Grootvadersbosch glamping units and hikers’ huts.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion will run from 01 May to 31 August 2021.
- Book, pay and stay during the promotion period.
- Available online and by contacting the Contact Centre.
- Selected self-catering and camping accommodation only.
- The discount will only be applicable to the accommodation rate and not the conservation fee.
- School holidays and public holidays are included in the promotion.
- Bookings will not be carried over outside of the promotion period.
- Should you cancel your current booking to use this discount, you will need to follow the standard cancellation policy.
- Standard booking terms and conditions will apply.
- All discounts and promotions are subject to availability (on a first come, first served basis)
- Online: https://booking.capenature.co.za/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 087 087 8250
Offer valid until 31 August 2021. T&Cs apply.