What are cookies?
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- ensuring the website functions correctly;
- granting you access to restricted content;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences, location, or device type;
- improving how our website performs;
- analysing the use of the website;
- understanding who our audience is, so that we can provide content most relevant to you;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver interest-based advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
What cookies do we set on this site?
We use different types of cookies on our website.
We currently use the following types of cookies on our website:
- necessary cookies – these are cookies that allow our website to perform its essential functions. Without these cookies, some parts of our websites would stop working.
- site analytics cookies – these are cookies that monitor how our website is performing, and how you interact with it. We use them to know how best to improve our website or services.
- functional cookies – these are cookies that remember who you are as a user of our website. We use them to remember any preferences you may have selected on our website, like saving your username and password, or settings.
- social media cookies – these are cookies that integrate with social media platforms such as YouTube embedded video links. We use them to help you share content from our website to your chosen social media platform. For these to work, social media sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions available for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. For more information on how to opt out of being tracked across all websites by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
All cookies currently being used are necessary for the website to function.
Alternatively, your internet browser generally allows some control over most cookies through your browser settings. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you are free to block cookies on your browser. However, please note that if you do block cookies, it will impact your ability to navigate this website effectively.
To disable cookies in the popular browsers, follow the links: