If you are a South African resident in possession of a valid ID, and you are 60 years or older, you qualify for CapeNature's senior citizen discount of 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities.
Just follow this easy process:
Step 1: Check that you are in possession of a valid South African ID.
Step 2: Call the CapeNature call centre on 087 087 8250 and ask one of our friendly agents to secure a booking at 30% off!
The full terms and conditions are as follows:CapeNature offers Seniors Citizens 30% discount on all self-catering and camping facilities.
In order to qualify for the discount, Senior citizens are bound by the following criteria:
• This discount applies to South African citizens aged 60 years and older.
• The 30% discount may be used from Monday to Sunday throughout the year excluding long weekends (including Easter weekend) and the December and January school holidays
• The discount on normal tariffs will only apply if the Senior citizen makes the booking in their name.
• Senior citizens must be present for the duration of the stay and the booking is not transferable.
• The offer is only valid to South African residents in possession of a valid South African ID.
• Only 1 (one) unit can be booked per person or couple and will be considered for the discount.
• Senior citizen discounts are not applicable to reservations made through the CapeNature online reservation facility.
• To ensure that you qualify for the discount, contact the CapeNature call centre directly on 087 087 8250 to secure your booking.
• All bookings are subject to availability.
• Conservation fees: all visitors to CapeNature reserves pay a daily conservation fee when accessing the nature reserves. These conservation fees are paid in advance with your reservation. Visitors with a valid Wild Card are exempted from the daily conservation fee.
Please refer to CapeNature's Standard Booking Terms and Conditions for all other details.