If you are a South African resident in possession of a valid ID, and you are 60 years or older, you qualify for CapeNature's senior citizen discount of 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities.
Just follow this easy process:
Step 1: Check that you are in possession of a valid South African ID.
Step 2: Call the CapeNature call centre on 087 087 8250 and ask one of our friendly agents to secure a booking at 30% off!
The full terms and conditions are as follows:
- CapeNature allows senior citizens 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities
- This discount applies to everyone age 60 and up
- This discount is applicable from Monday to Sunday throughout the year, EXCLUDING Easter school holidays (including Easter weekend) and December/January school holidays
- The discount on normal tariffs will only apply if the qualifying senior citizen makes the booking in their name
- The discount will only apply if the client books via our call centre. Senior citizen discounts cannot be booked via online booking
- Offer only valid to South African residents in possession of a valid SA ID
- Only one (1) unit per person or couple will be considered for the discount
- Senior citizen discounts are only available to reservations made through the CapeNature call centre
- To ensure you qualify for the discount, contact our call centre directly on 087 087 8250 to secure your booking
- Ensure that you request the discount when you make your booking as discounts cannot be calculated after the booking has been confirmed
- All rates are subject to availability
- Conservation Fees: All visitors to CapeNature Reserves pay a daily conservation fee when accessing the nature reserves. These conservation fees are paid in advance with your reservation. Visitors with a valid Wild Card are exempted from the daily conservation fee
Please refer to CapeNature's Standard Booking Terms and Conditions for all other details. If you have any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.