Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of the Wild Card with the CapeNature cluster!
Come and explore our Nature reserves in a more cost-effective way!
What is the Wild Card programme?
The Wild Card programme is a joint initiative by CapeNature, SANParks, Msinsi Resorts, Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife and Big Game Parks, Swaziland.
CapeNature is one of the partners who form the Wild Card programme and has been part of the programme since 2011. Our aim is to offer clients an affordable way to explore our Nature reserves.
This is a loyalty programme that makes tourism to Nature reserves and Parks more accessible and rewarding than ever before. By purchasing a CapeNature Wild Card you have the opportunity to explore the Nature reserves situated within the Western Cape.
The Wild Card is a loyalty programme that makes tourism in national parks and nature reserves in Southern Africa more accessible and rewarding than ever before. Read more here.
Three reasons to sign up to the CapeNature cluster!
1. Unlimited ease of access - With a Wild Card membership, you receive a year’s unlimited access to the most beautiful nature reserves and parks with superb picnic spots, natural swimming pools, plunging waterfalls, invigorating day hikes, mountain biking and all the clear air, fantastic birdwatching and colourful fynbos you can handle.
2. Activities for days - Whether you are into mountain bike trails or 4×4 routes, or simply a relaxing afternoon surrounded by breathtaking scenery, a Wild Card gives you the freedom and flexibility to escape into the wild whenever you want to, depending on the type of cluster chosen.
3. Bang for buck - More specifically unplug and get unlimited access to 24 CapeNature nature reserves. Every visitor to a nature reserve is obligated to pay a conservation fee upon entering the reserve. By purchasing a Wild Card, you and all the members registered on the card gets exempted from paying a conservation fee. For example if you access a Nature Reserve every day for 1 year you would pay R 40 per person per entry for 365 days totaling a cost of R 14 600 per person for the year. By purchasing a CapeNature individual membership you would pay R 625 once off for a years unlimited access to the Nature reserves saving you an amount of R 13 975. Does that not sound amazing! T&Cs apply.
Remember we do have 3 types of memberships available to you. You could select an Individual, couple or family card. Which would save you even more!
Here’s a list of Nature reserves where access will be granted with a valid CapeNature Wild Card:
1. Anysberg Nature Reserve
2. Assegaibosch Nature Reserve
3. Lambert’s Bay Bird Island Nature Reserve
4. Boosmansbos Wilderness Area
5. Cederberg Wilderness Area
6. De Hoop Nature Reserve
7. De Mond Nature Reserve
8. Gamkaberg Nature Reserve
9. Goukamma Nature Reserve
10. Grootvadersbosch Nature Reserve
11. Groot Winterhoek Wilderness Area
12. Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve
13. Jonkershoek Nature Reserve
14. Keurbooms River Nature Reserve
15. Kogelberg Nature Reserve
16. Limietberg Nature Reserve
17. Marloth Nature Reserve
18. Matiejiesrivier Nature Reserve
19. Outeniqua Nature Reserve
20. Robberg Nature Reserve
21. Rocherpan Nature reserve
22. Swartberg Nature Reserve
23. Vrolijkheid Nature Reserve
24. Walker Bay Nature Reserve
This is the perfect time to explore and take advantage of this discounted offer.
Unplug and get unlimited access to 24 CapeNature reserves, by signing up to the Wild Card loyalty programme today.
Click here (Website link to Wild Card application form with rates) to sign up today or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get a CapeNature cluster and save.