When last did you experience spectacular views, peaceful tranquillity or making fond memories with the grandkids? Reward yourself and your loved ones with our awesome breakaway in the wide open spaces of nature using your CapeNature 30% seniors discount throughout the year.
If you are a South African citizen in possession of a valid ID, and you’re 60 years or older, you qualify for CapeNature’s senior citizen discount of 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities.
Scattered throughout the province, CapeNature’s numerous reserves are as diverse as the land they occupy. But while the Western Cape is one of Africa’s most visited tourist destinations, many of these reserves need no introduction but some might still take some placing.
In a world where even wildlife is packaged with five precious stars, it is rare today to find that the outdoors and nature reserves, in particular, can still be enjoyed in an atmosphere of easy going charm. There is nothing pretentious or exclusive here. CapeNature reserves occupy unspoilt areas of little development and infrastructure, and will appeal to those who are independent, have a sense of adventure and live to get close to nature.
Hike, bike, camp or canoe down a creek. Climb up and down precipices or take up residence in a self-catering cabin and you will experience the number of people with similar ideas and interests that will not overwhelm you.
Herewith are the full terms and conditions of our 30% seniors discount:
- This discount applies to everyone 60 years and older.
- This discount is applicable from Monday to Sunday throughout the year EXCLUDING Easter school holidays (including Easter weekend) and December/January school holidays
- The discount on normal tariffs will only apply if the qualifying senior citizen makes the booking in their name.
- The discount will only apply if the client books via our call centre on 087 087 8250. Senior citizen discounts cannot be booked via online booking.
- Offer only valid to South African residents in possession of a valid SA ID.
- Only one (1) unit per person or couple will be considered for the discount.
- Ensure that you request the discount when you make your booking as discounts cannot be calculated after the booking has been confirmed.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Conservation Fees: All visitors to CapeNature Reserves pay a daily conservation fee when accessing the nature reserves. These conservation fees are paid in advance with your reservation.
- Visitors with a valid Wild Card are exempted from the daily conservation fee.